Unlike traditional drug testing, which requires employees to leave work, drive to the lab and wait to be tested, then drive back to work—all while on the clock, mobile drug testing takes place at your office, plant, or job site.
Our highly-trained collectors come directly to you based on your random testing schedule, and for post-accident, reasonable suspicion, or return-to-duty testing, and conduct all drug test collections on site.
What does this mean for you?
- Minimal downtime (minutes instead of hours)
- Increased productivity since employees don’t leave work
- 24/7 availability
- Minimal effort on your part because we handle everything
- No missed/delayed tests
- Complete compliance with local and federal laws
- Accurate and reliable results
- Increased safety and reduced accidents
If you understand the value in creating a drug-free workplace to increase productivity and reduce workplace accidents, call us at or contact us online today.