Unlike traditional drug testing, which requires employees to leave work, drive to the lab and wait to be tested, then drive back to work — all while on the clock, mobile drug testing takes place at your office, plant, or job site.
Our highly-trained collectors come directly to you based on your random testing schedule, and for post-accident, reasonable suspicion, or return-to-duty testing, and conduct all drug test collections on site.
What does this mean for you?
- Minimal downtime (minutes instead of hours)
- Increased productivity since employees don’t leave work
- 24/7 availability
- Minimal effort on your part because we handle everything
- No missed/delayed tests
- Complete compliance with local and federal laws
- Accurate and reliable results
- Increased safety and reduced accidents
If you understand the value in creating a drug-free workplace to increase productivity and reduce workplace accidents, call us at or contact us online today.