Last updated: August 3, 2020
- Urine testing (both lab-based and instant testing)
- Oral fluid testing for drugs and alcohol
- Hair testing
- Alcohol testing
- Nicotine testing
- Student testing
- Synthetic drug testing
- Drug-free workplace training
All lab testing is conducted at state-of-the-art SAMHSA labs using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry technology, and turnaround times are quick. All test results are housed in our secure database and returned to your company via email or on the web.
Drug Screening for Your Workplace
Our mobile DOT drug testing is conducted using E.B.T. breathalyzers that conform to DOT standards. We use Lifeloc technology and maintain all devices to the highest standards. Saliva alcohol testing is also available for both DOT and non-DOT. Drug-free workplace training is an important cornerstone of USAMDT’s offerings. As an ODADAS-approved vendor for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) Drug-Free Safety Program (DFSP), we offer comprehensive training for employees and supervisors.
Employee training focuses on:
- The drugs of abuse covered in the program
- How they may cause hazards in the workplace if the individual is under the influence
- What the effects may be
- How to detect potential impairment
- The signs and behaviors to look for
- How to appropriately document the information
- How to address the situation with the employee
- When to have them tested
- What their important role is in this process.
Web-based training programs are also available.
If you want to make mobile drug and alcohol testing a part of your workplace but don’t know where to begin, we can help. USAMDT of Northeast Ohio can create a customized drug-free workplace policy for you and then help you implement it.
We can begin with the creation of the policy (or work with you if you already have one) and conduct on-site pre-employment drug screenings, random testing (where we will manage the entire process), post-accident testing, reasonable suspicion testing, return-to-duty testing and follow-up testing. Additional value-added services include consulting, audit preparation, background checks, BCI and FBI fingerprinting and DNA testing. Contact us today.