Certified drug and alcohol technicians conduct drug and alcohol tests using certified and approved SAMHSA breathalyzer and approved drug testing products. All drug test and alcohol test results are handled in a prompt professional manner.
Drug testing programs for Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulated by:
- FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- FTA (Federal Transit Administration)
- FHWA (Federal Highway Administration)
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
- FRA (Federal Railroad Administration)
- RSPA (Research & Special Project Administration)
- USCG (United States Coast Guard)
Mandated drug DOT testing:
- Post Accident
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Duty
- Follow-up Testing
The DOT drug screen
If you would like to speak to one of our certified compliance specialists about managing a DOT drug and alcohol testing program, get in touch with us at or contact us online today.